Dr. Mark Youssef
Serving Clients in Greater Los Angeles and San Diego Areas
Dr. Mark Youssef, MD, Director of the Transgender Surgery Institute of Southern California, is a Cosmetic Surgeon in Santa Monica who helps clients on the trans feminine spectrum with MTF Breast Augmentation surgery.
Education & Professional Memberships:
- Honors graduate from the University of California Irvine
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diplomat of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
He operates at his private surgery center, Younique Surgery Center in Santa Monica, and is also affiliated with the Southern California Hospital of Culver City.
Surgery Pricing & Consultations
Exact pricing for MTF Breast Augmentation with Dr. Youssef can only be determined following a consultation. Dr. Youssef offers free phone and in-person consultations. His wait list for surgery dates is approximately 1 month.
Financing and Insurance
Dr. Youssef accepts cash, credit card, medical financing with CareCredit, and will also work with the following insurance companies: United Health Care, Cigna, Healthnet, Goldcoast and Aetna. He does not accept Medicaid/Medi-Cal or Medicare.
- History and physical exam
- Laboratory blood work
- Support letter(s) from qualified mental health professional.
- Dr. Youssef will operate on those under the age of 18 with parental consent.