Dr. Manish Champaneria
Feminizing Surgery in Washington and Oregon
Dr. Manish Champaneria, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon who offers feminizing surgeries for transgender women in Southern Washington and Oregon. His extensive training and experience includes a special focus on reconstructive breast procedures. Dr. Champaneria is one of only a few surgeons who accepts Washington Medicaid and Medicare for male-to-female surgery.
- Graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Science degree in Neuroscience from UCLA
- Graduated top of his class at the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis
- Completed a plastic surgery residency and served as chief resident at Loma Linda University
- Completed a reconstructive microsurgery fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle, with special training in microsurgical breast reconstruction.
- Co-authored several book chapters on breast reconstruction.
Dr. Champaneria is a member of:
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- Washington Society of Plastic Surgery
- Washington State Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
Dr. Champaneria offers the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Facial Feminization
- Body Feminization
- Buttock Augmentation
- Labiaplasty (Post-Vaginoplasty)
Dr. Champaneria accepts cash, credit cards, and certified check, as well as insurance from multiple providers, including: Humana, Regence, TriCare, Providence, Healthnet, Cigna and Meritain. Dr. Champaneria also accepts Washington Medicaid (but not Oregon Medicaid), Medicare, and medical financing from companies such as CareCredit.
Booking a Consultation
The exact cost of your surgery is determined at your consultation with Dr. Champaneria. The $100 consult fee is deducted from your surgery cost. To book your consultation, contact Dr. Champaneria's office here.
Dr. Champaneria performs MTF surgeries at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington. He also has privledges at Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital.
- Dr. Champaneria operates on Informed Consent. A letter from a therapist is recommended but only required if you are using insurance to pay for your surgery.
- Dr. Champaneria will operate on minors with parental consent.